Announcing Our New Travel Protection Plan
Announcing our new travel protection partnership with Allianz Global Assistance, a company known for their award-winning customer service. O.A.T.'s new Travel Protection Plan still provides a wide variety of benefits most other plans don't, plus our prices won't go up based on age.
With our Travel Protection Plan, we are committed to providing you a higher level of coverage than other plans, and we invite you to compare our benefits with other providers.
Plus, if you need emergency assistance during your trip, an award-winning assistance team will be available to help you 24/7.
"Allianz offers policies with generous coverage. One of its secret weapons is speed—it handles claims lightning fast.”
–Christopher Elliott on Forbes.com, March 2019
For information on Travel Protection Plans purchased prior to 5/29/2019, please visit online here.
|Part A: Benefits Before You Travel
(Offered by O.A.T. and administered by Allianz Global Assistance)
|Trip Cancellation Waiver
(including pre-existing medical conditions)
|100% of Trip Cost|
|Part B: Travel Benefits
(Offered and administrated by Allianz Global Assistance)
|Primary Emergency Medical and Dental||$50,000
($750 dental sublimit)
|Trip Interruption||100%, up to $100,000|
|Travel Delay (includes missed cruise and tour departures)||$300 per day,
up to $1,500
|Baggage Damage or Loss||$2,000|
Shop around, and you'll discover that our Travel Protection Plan provides a wide variety of benefits that most other plans don't offer:
No Age Requirements
- Our prices won’t go up based on age
Part A: Benefits Before You Travel
- Cancel for any reason and retain the FULL value of your trip—including your deposit—up until the day you depart
- Purchase within 10 days and your pre-existing medical condition would qualify for cash reimbursement; purchase after 10 days and receive a voucher
Part B: Travel Benefits
- Retain up to 100% of your trip cost if you are unable to continue your trip due to covered unforeseen events
Primary Medical Coverage (up to)
- $750 in dental expenses
- $50,000 in medical expenses
- No need to file a claim with your insurance company when you return home
Travel & Baggage Protection (up to)
- $600 for baggage delays
- Up to $1,500 for travel delays
- Up to $1,500 for missed connections
- $2,000 for baggage and personal effects damages or loss
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Up to $25,000 in compensation for accidental death & dismemberment
- $500,000 for a covered emergency medical evacuation
For more details and information on O.A.T.'s Waiver and Allianz Global Assistance's post-departure insurance, including plan and pricing details, click here.
For information on Travel Protection Plans purchase prior to 5/29/2019, click here.
O.A.T.’s Travel Protection Plan is administered by Allianz. For information on the Certificate of Coverage and FAQs on O.A.T.'s Guaranteed Travel Protection Plan, visit the Allianz website