Open and Courageous Communication
The Grand Circle values are what our associates need to exemplify.
Below are some questions you can ask yourself to assess your fit with our corporate culture.
- Do you tell your supervisor when you agree or disagree?
- Do you offer recommendations when you see areas to improve or do you complain?
- Do you ask tough questions?
- Do you offer your honest opinion when asked for feedback?
- Do you give timely, frank, honest and open feedback with care and concern for the person or institution?
- Do you receive feedback openly without defense?
- Do you speak up and participate at meetings?
- Do you confront conflict openly and constructively?
- Do you ask for help?
- Do you go directly to the associate with whom you have an issue rather than complain to a third party?
Call us to reserve your next adventure1-800-955-1925