French & Italian Rivieras: Marseille, Corsica, Elba & Rome
Plan your personalized trip:
- Filter your preferences by departure date, occupancy, desired trip extensions, and special departures
- Choose your personalization options like trip extensions and stopovers
- View a personalized price summary of your trip, including available credits and Good Buy Plan savings
- Save this personalized trip to My Account or email a copy to yourself
Your Regional Adventure Counselor is your information resource. For assistance, call to discuss ways to personalize your trip.
The health and safety of our travelers is always our #1 priority. To ensure your safety and give you peace of mind, we have worked with our regional team and listened to government guidance and feedback from our travelers to create these health and safety protocols for this Small Ship Adventure:
- All travelers joining us aboard our small ships must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to departure and provide proof of vaccination upon boarding the ship.
- All local Trip Experience Leaders, ship staff, and crew will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All coach drivers will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All public areas will be sanitized nightly and all ships are equipped with High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters.
- All travelers, ship crew, and Trip Experience Leaders will have their temperature checked every time they return to the ship using a non-contact infrared temperature scanner.
- All meals are served by the dining staff—buffets are no longer available.
To meet this requirement, please bring your original COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you on your trip. The white card must display your name, type of vaccine, and the date(s) the vaccine was administered. We also suggest taking a picture of this card to keep for your records as a backup.
You’re receiving this message because your web browser
is no longer supported
We recommend upgrading your browser—simply click the button below and follow the instructions that will appear. Updating will allow you to accept Terms and Conditions, make online payments, read our itineraries, and view Dates and Prices.
To get the best experience on our website, please consider using:Update Browser
Take in coastal views from your seat on the Sun Deck, which is complete with classic wooden chairs in an open-seating arrangement for admiring the vast ocean and surrounding seaside towns. Feel the sea breeze as you relax with your fellow travelers, a book or a drink in hand. Weather permitting, you may also enjoy a meal and a cocktail at the outdoor bar & grill.
Experience your small ship sailing in and out of intimate ports from your private balcony on the Upper Deck. Plus, your cabin is located with easy access to the Sun Deck, so you can make your way topside for panoramic views.
On the Main Deck, you’re in close proximity to the bar/lounge and open-seating restaurant. Just steps outside your door, you’ll find our reception area and the ship’s library. For relaxation, the bar/lounge features inviting leather couches and soft chairs. When it’s time for meals, head to our large, open-seating dining room.
If you would prefer a single room, private cabins are available on the Lower Deck at no additional cost. Enjoy the privacy of your single cabin complete with a private bath and shower, a twin bed, and portholes for views of the sparkling sea.