The 292-foot M/V Stella Australis is a 210-passenger expedition ship designed for cruising Patagonia. Onboard, our group of 20-25 (average of 22). O.A.T. travelers will mingle with other adventurers and enjoy regional cuisine and wines, plus complimentary drinks. Our cabins feature low beds, a safe, private bath with shower, and large panoramic windows.
This ship is featured on this popular cruise:
- Dining areas. Savor regionally-inspired cuisine in the single-seating main dining area at tables reserved for our small group only. Enjoy complimentary beer and wine at meals.
- Indoor common areas. Relax in three lounges, peruse the ship's onboard library, or visit the small gift shop.
- Outdoor common areas. Take in the breathtaking views from the ship’s large viewing deck, or from your cabin's large, panoramic window.
- Zodiac crafts. Embark on Zodiacs from the ship for daily exploration of the glaciers, fjords, and wildlife in this remote corner of the world.
- Each cabin is 177-210 sq. ft. in size
- All cabins have panoramic windows
- In-cabin amenities: Low, moveable beds and safe
- In-bathroom amenities: Private shower
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 292 feet
- Beam: 48 feet
- Draft: 11 feet
- Built: 2010
- Cabins: 100 cabins, 177-210 sq. ft. in size with moveable beds
- Passenger Capacity: 210
- Group Size: 20-25 travelers (average of 22), with 1 Trip Experience Leader
- Stairs, no elevator