The ocean-cruising M/V Clio is 328 ft. long and carries 89 passengers in 45 outside-facing cabins ranging from 194-205 sq. ft. (a single cabin measures 161 sq. ft.). While the majority of cabins include a window, nine also feature a sliding glass door and balcony. All cabins have a queen-size bed (convertible into two twins), closet, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD/CD player, telephone, mini-refrigerator, safe, and private bathroom with shower. An elevator serves all passenger decks. Common areas include a dining room, lounge, bar area, indoor/outdoor veranda, Sun Deck, and Sky Deck with whirlpool. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in all cabins and common areas. It may be necessary to use tenders in some ports.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Suez Canal Crossing: Israel, Egypt, Jordan & the Red Sea
- Gems of Western Europe: Lisbon to London
- Grand Baltic Sea Voyage
- New! Mediterranean Cultures & Islands: A Voyage from Barcelona to Athens
- New! The Aegean & Mediterranean: A Voyage from Athens to Jerusalem & the Greek Islands
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy dinners in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Indoor/outdoor veranda. Relish ocean vistas as you savor buffet breakfasts and lunches.
- Lounges. Relax in one of the two lounges.
- Sun Deck and Sky Deck. Sit outside—or in the whirlpool—and enjoy the views as you cruise.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Complimentary wireless Internet in all cabins and common areas (connectivity may be limited
in certain locations on some itineraries)
- Complimentary onboard house beer & wine, as well as soft drinks
- All outside cabins
- Cabin sizes range from 194-205 sq. ft. (with a single cabin of 161 sq. ft.)
- Queen-size bed (convertible to twin beds)
- Private bath with shower
- Flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player, and telephone
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 328 ft.
- Beam: 46 ft.
- Draft: 11 ft.
- Cabin size: 194-205 sq. ft. (with a single cabin of 161 sq. ft.), with queen beds (convertible to 2 twins)
- Capacity: 89 passengers, 60 crew
- Group size: 4 groups of no more than 25 travelers, each with its own expert, resident Trip Experience Leader
(aboard a 89-passenger ship)
- Elevator service to all passenger decks
- Built: 1998
- Refurbished: 2016