Cruise aboard a privately chartered, traditional Turkish gulet yacht. It is about 105 feet long with a 27.5-foot beam, and is constructed mostly from fine teak and oak. Our yacht has both sails and a motor, and features indoor and outdoor dining verandas and cushions for relaxing on the observation decks, located both fore and aft. We’ll enjoy most meals outdoors on deck. Our gulet yacht has small cabins with private bath, limited public space, no air-conditioning, and no overnight electric power in cabins. We also carry a small boat with us equipped with an outboard motor for shore excursions along the coast.
This ship is featured on this popular cruise:
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship's non-smoking dining room.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship traverses Turkey’s turquoise coast.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages available for purchase onboard
- Cabins are approximately 52 square feet
- Ceiling height is approximately between 86–88 inches
- All cabins feature portholes or windows
- Private bath with shower, including shampoo and soap
- Closet space
- Two electrical hookups (converter required)
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 105 feet
- Beam: 27.5 feet
- Draft: 5.5 feet
- Number of Cabins: 8 (all double occupancy)
- Passenger Capacity: 14
- Passenger Decks: 2
- Crew/Nationality: International
- Group Size: 1 group of 8-14 travelers with a Trip Experience Leader
- Stairs, no elevator