Suez Canal Crossing: Israel, Egypt, Jordan & the Red Sea
Plan your personalized trip:
- Filter your preferences by departure date, occupancy, desired trip extensions, and special departures
- Choose your personalization options like trip extensions and stopovers
- View a personalized price summary of your trip, including available credits and Good Buy Plan savings
- Save this personalized trip to My Account or email a copy to yourself
Your Regional Adventure Counselor is your information resource. For assistance, call to discuss ways to personalize your trip.
The health and safety of our travelers is always our #1 priority. To ensure your safety and give you peace of mind, we have worked with our regional team and listened to government guidance and feedback from our travelers to create these health and safety protocols for this Small Ship Adventure:
- All travelers joining us aboard our small ships must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to departure and provide proof of vaccination upon boarding the ship.
- All local Trip Experience Leaders, ship staff, and crew will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All coach drivers will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All public areas will be sanitized nightly and all ships are equipped with High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters.
- All travelers, ship crew, and Trip Experience Leaders will have their temperature checked every time they return to the ship using a non-contact infrared temperature scanner.
- All meals are served by the dining staff—buffets are no longer available.
You’re receiving this message because your web browser
is no longer supported
We recommend upgrading your browser—simply click the button below and follow the instructions that will appear. Updating will allow you to accept Terms and Conditions, make online payments, read our itineraries, and view Dates and Prices.
To get the best experience on our website, please consider using:Update Browser
Take in coastal views from your seat on the Sky Deck, complete with classic wooden chairs in an open-seating arrangement for admiring the vast ocean and surrounding seaside towns. Feel the sea breeze as you relax with your fellow travelers, a book or a drink in hand, or take a dip in the whirlpool. Please note: Sky Deck is only accessible by stairs.
Experience the Clio sailing in and out of intimate ports from your private balcony on the Sun Deck. Plus, your cabin is located with easy access to the Sky Deck, so you can make your way topside for panoramic views. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
Just two levels below the Sky Deck, the Veranda Deck features cabins with large picture windows through which to view the sparkling seas. If you would prefer a single room, a private cabin is available on this deck at no additional cost. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
On the Main Deck, you’re in close proximity to the Discovery Bar & Lounge and three levels below the Sun Deck. Just steps outside your door, you’ll find our reception area and the ship’s library. For relaxation, the lounge/bar features inviting leather couches and soft chairs. When it’s time for meals, head to one of our large, open-seating dining rooms one level up (Veranda) or one level down (Marina). Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
The Marina Deck houses one of two restaurants on the Clio. It is located just one level down from the Main Deck, so you can easily make your way there from the bar & lounge to enjoy regional specialities in the dining room.