2021: Eastern Mediterranean Voyage: Turkey, Lebanon, Cyprus & Israel
Plan your personalized trip:
- Filter your preferences by departure date, occupancy, desired trip extensions, and special departures
- Choose your personalization options like trip extensions and stopovers
- View a personalized price summary of your trip, including available credits and Good Buy Plan savings
- Save this personalized trip to My Account or email a copy to yourself
Your Regional Adventure Counselor is your information resource. For assistance, call to discuss ways to personalize your trip.
The health and safety of our travelers is always our #1 priority. To ensure your safety and give you peace of mind, we have worked with our regional team and listened to government guidance and feedback from our travelers to create these health and safety protocols for this Small Ship Adventure:
- All travelers joining us aboard our small ships must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to departure and provide proof of vaccination upon boarding the ship.
- All local Trip Experience Leaders, ship staff, and crew will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All coach drivers will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All public areas will be sanitized nightly and all ships are equipped with High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters.
- All travelers, ship crew, and Trip Experience Leaders will have their temperature checked every time they return to the ship using a non-contact infrared temperature scanner.
- All meals are served by the dining staff—buffets are no longer available.
To meet this requirement, please bring your original COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you on your trip. The white card must display your name, type of vaccine, and the date(s) the vaccine was administered. We also suggest taking a picture of this card to keep for your records as a backup.
You’re receiving this message because your web browser
is no longer supported
We recommend upgrading your browser—simply click the button below and follow the instructions that will appear. Updating will allow you to accept Terms and Conditions, make online payments, read our itineraries, and view Dates and Prices.
To get the best experience on our website, please consider using:Update Browser
Your Turkish gulet is a ship with a single deck, with the dining room located just outside your door. Most meals are served on deck in an open seating arrangement, and a spacious Sun Deck with comfortable seating offers panoramic views of the unfolding scenery along the Turquoise Coast. Tea and coffee are complimentary throughout the day, and wine, beer, and soft drinks are available for purchase.
Please note: We will be using several different Turkish gulets on this adventure. Photo shown may not reflect the one you will stay on.