Arctic Expedition: Untamed Norway & Svalbard
Plan your personalized trip:
- Filter your preferences by departure date, occupancy, desired trip extensions, and special departures
- Choose your personalization options like trip extensions and stopovers
- View a personalized price summary of your trip, including available credits and Good Buy Plan savings
- Save this personalized trip to My Account or email a copy to yourself
Your Regional Adventure Counselor is your information resource. For assistance, call to discuss ways to personalize your trip.
The health and safety of our travelers is always our #1 priority. To ensure your safety and give you peace of mind, we have worked with our regional team and listened to government guidance and feedback from our travelers to create these health and safety protocols for this Small Ship Adventure:
- All travelers joining us aboard our small ships must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to departure and provide proof of vaccination upon boarding the ship.
- All local Trip Experience Leaders, ship staff, and crew will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All coach drivers will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All public areas will be sanitized nightly and all ships are equipped with High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters.
- All travelers, ship crew, and Trip Experience Leaders will have their temperature checked every time they return to the ship using a non-contact infrared temperature scanner.
- All meals are served by the dining staff—buffets are no longer available.
To meet this requirement, please bring your original COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you on your trip. The white card must display your name, type of vaccine, and the date(s) the vaccine was administered. We also suggest taking a picture of this card to keep for your records as a backup.
You’re receiving this message because your web browser
is no longer supported
We recommend upgrading your browser—simply click the button below and follow the instructions that will appear. Updating will allow you to accept Terms and Conditions, make online payments, read our itineraries, and view Dates and Prices.
To get the best experience on our website, please consider using:Update Browser
The top deck of the Hondius, Deck 7 features all VS and A category cabins. It is located two levels above the lounge and three levels above the ship's restaurant. Elevator services is available between all passenger decks.
Deck 6 is where you'll find cabin categories B and C. It is located one level above the bar & lounge and two levels above the restaurant. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
For views of your icy surroundings, head to the bar & lounge on Deck 5. Witness towering glaciers and an array of wildlife, and participate in informative discussions in the panoramic Observation Room. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
You'll find all Category D cabins on Deck 4, as well as the ship's restaurant. Savor internationally-themed and American-style dishes during all meals onboard. Complimentary house beer, wine, and soft drinks are always available throughout the day. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.
Category E cabins are located on this deck, just one level below the ship's restaurant. You'll also board your Zodiac crafts on this deck to venture into the Arctic landscape. Elevator service is available between all passenger decks.