Cuba with Grand Circle Foundation—the best value anywhere
There’s no better travel value to Cuba than ours—and no better time to visit than now
Our Cuba departures not only include daily visits with various private enterprises and their entrepreneurs, it’s also offered at our best value ever. When you join Grand Circle Foundation in Cuba, you can count yourself among the very few American travelers to meet the gracious Cuban people and experience their vibrant culture and traditions. We reveal Cuba’s culture to you like no one else can, and we’ll take you there at a travel value that no one else can beat when you compare our wealth of inclusive features (including roundtrip airfare between Miami and Cuba) with other travel companies. Visit Cuba now—and be a part of history. Call Grand Circle Foundation toll-free at 1-855-423-3443 today.
What is People-to-People?
- Our People-to-People program is an educational itinerary focusing on meaningful cultural interactions between Cuban people and American guests.
- It includes interactions with a wide range of Cuban people—from artists, dancers, and musicians to community leaders, children, and seniors.
- To adhere to U.S. government requirements for travel to Cuba, participants are required to actively engage in our full schedule of our People-to-People activities –even if you are not a U.S. citizen or resident.
- Our People-to-People program is operated entirely by Grand Circle Foundation, and is led by an English-speaking Cuban Trip Leader.
- The services of a Grand Circle Foundation representative located in Havana will also be available to you during portions of your program
- Our program is limited to a small group of just 12-20 participants, and is not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Lodgings and Food in Cuba: While our accommodations in Cuba feature conveniently located hotels with clean and comfortable rooms, lodgings may not reflect the quality and higher standards of their American or European counterparts. Due to Cuba’s limited access to fresh produce, meals may lack variety. Typical Cuban cuisine consists of dishes based on rice, beans, chicken, pork, plantains, and root vegetables.
Why should you visit Cuba with Grand Circle Foundation?
- Peace of mind—Grand Circle Foundation is authorized to travel to Cuba under OFAC’s General People-to-People License
- Convenience—you can choose from dozens of departure dates
- Experience—we’ve taken over 8,000 travelers to Cuba so far
- Success—90%+ of returning participants rated their experience in Cuba with us as “excellent”
- Value—our wealth of inclusive features (including roundtrip airfare between Miami and Cuba) makes this program the best value anywhere
- More discovery—enjoy a wide range of cultural discoveries and meetings with Cubans from all walks of life, including daily visits with private entrepreneurs
Before you reserve, please note these important differences
If you've traveled with OAT before, please be aware that our itinerary in Cuba is not an OAT adventure. It is an educational program operated entirely by Grand Circle Foundation. Before you reserve, please note these important differences:
- To reserve please call Grand Circle Foundation's toll-free number: 1-855-425-3443, Monday-Friday 9:00 am–8:00 pm (EST), Saturday–Sunday 9:00 am–7:00 pm (EST).
- As a participant in this program, you will be expected to take part in all People-to-People meetings and interactions described in your itinerary –even if you are not a U.S. citizen or resident.
- OAT benefits such as Personalize Your Trip, Frequent Traveler Credits, Sir Edmund Hillary Club, and free single supplements do not apply to our Cuba program. However, our Vacation Ambassador Referral Program does apply to this Cuba program.
- The Travel Protection Plan offered by OAT does not cover travel to Cuba. Therefore, we recommend that participants purchase travel protection through Allianz.
To review the full Terms and Conditions for the People-to-People program, visit here.
GCF CALL CENTER HOURSMonday–Friday 9:00 am–8:00 pm (EST)
Saturday–Sunday 9:00 am–7:00 pm (EST)
Reservations can only be made
through Grand Circle Foundation:
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your departure. (Within 90 days of departure, full payment is due at point of sale.)