Mountaineer, humanitarian, and longtime friend of Overseas Adventure Travel, the late Sir Edmund Hillary is an inspiration to every traveler with a passion for adventure. We formed our exclusive loyalty program to honor his memory and to express our appreciation to our best travelers, who have traveled three or more times with us.* After reserving your third trip, you will receive the following benefits:
- A personal phone call from your Trip Leader—a chance to gain insights about your destination and introduce yourself before your trip begins.
- Priority telephone service—speak directly with one of our Adventure Specialists on our exclusive toll-free number for club members.
- First announcements about all of our new adventures and departure dates added to existing trips—before they’re introduced to the general public.
- Participation in trip development surveys—as our most experienced travelers, you can help us to choose and develop new OAT adventures by telling us about the travel destinations you’d be interested in exploring.
- Free subscription to OAT publications, including Dispatches, our quarterly travel magazine (now accessible online when you sign in to My Account), featuring original articles tailored for world explorers; and a monthly e-newsletter including exclusive updates and news
- Choice of deluxe pre-trip gifts specially chosen for club members that you may wish to bring on your next adventure.
- Priority luggage service to ensure delivery directly to and from your hotel room or ship cabin.
- Free calendar featuring world holidays, celebrations, and stunning travel photography from across the globe.
- 10% discount at OAT’s online store on brand-name travel merchandise.
* Sir Edmund Hillary Club members also receive our Inner Circle Club membership benefits on Grand Circle Cruise Line or Grand Circle Travel trips.
Call us to reserve your next adventure1-800-955-1925