- $250 credit on multiple trips within a calendar year—save $250 on your second trip, and on each additional trip within the year. Multiple trips don't need to be back-to-back.
- First announcements about new adventures and departure dates added to existing trips—before they’re introduced to the public. We’ll also give you advance notice of special offers and savings.
- Input on new O.A.T. itineraries—as our most experienced travelers, you can help us to choose and develop new O.A.T. adventures.
- Free subscription to O.A.T. publications, including Dispatches, our quarterly travel magazine—(now accessible online).
- Selection of gifts specially chosen for club members that you may wish to bring on your next adventure*
- Priority luggage service to ensure delivery directly to and from your hotel room or ship cabin.
- New! Access to the Sir Edmund Hillary Desk, a service provided by our Adventure Specialists to help you book your hotel and airport transfers if you arrive early or stay later on your adventure. **
*Please note: All travelers on a safari adventure will receive a complimentary duffel bag, and all travelers on an Antarctic or Arctic expedition will receive a complimentary parka instead of a club member gift selection.
- 6% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next adventure—After your 5th trip and on every subsequent trip, we’ve increased the maximum value of your Frequent Traveler Credit from 5% to 6% for the first year following your return.
- $350 credit on multiple trips in a calendar year—Your credit for additional trips within the calendar year will increase from $250 to $350 per person. This credit applies to any subsequent trip—they don’t need to be reserved back-to-back.
- Additional $100 Vacation Ambassador Credit—Earn an additional $100 credit for every traveler you refer, in addition to the rewards you already receive as a Vacation Ambassador.
- $200 per person savings on Private Adventures—You can reserve a Private Adventure for an additional per-person cost above our published price. For our very best travelers—and for every member of your private group—we’ll deduct $200 per person from this additional cost.
Your Benefits at a Glance
A quick snapshot of how your benefits increase over time
your first trip
|Upon reserving your 3rd trip||Upon
your 5th trip
your 10th trip
|Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next adventure*||5%||5%||6%||6%|
|Additional Travel Credit for multiple trips in a calendar year||$250||$250||$350|
|Additional Vacation Ambassador credit for each new traveler referred||$100|
|Reduced per-person rates on an O.A.T. Private Adventure||$200|
|New! Services of Sir Edmund Hillary Club Desk**|
|First announcements of new adventures and departure dates|
|An exclusive gift to bring on your adventure|
|Free subscription to exclusive newsletters|
|Input on new itineraries|
|Priority luggage service|
*Frequent Traveler Credit is worth a percentage of the advertised cost of your trip (less any discounts), applicable toward the next O.A.T. or Grand Circle trip you take within one year.
**Services of the Sir Edmund Hillary Desk are provided by our Adventure Specialists to help you book your hotel and airport transfers if you choose to arrive early or stay later on your adventure. These services are only applicable to new reservations and you must complete your 3rd trip to take advantage of this service. Service requests will not be accepted within 90 days of departure, and are limited to “break aways” of no more than 3 nights. Longer “break aways” may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Travelers cannot utilize the Sir Edmund Hillary Desk services in lieu of taking a pre- or post-trip extension in the same city (e.g., a 3-night extension cannot be replaced with a 3-night Sir Edmund Hillary Club “break away” in the same city). All meals, tours, and activities are on your own during such a “break away,” and a Trip Experience Leader will not be provided. Services are ineligible for our Nepal & the Mystical Himalayas and Mongolia & the Gobi Desert adventures.
You’re receiving this message because your web browser
is no longer supported
We recommend upgrading your browser—simply click the button below and follow the instructions that will appear. Updating will allow you to accept Terms and Conditions, make online payments, read our itineraries, and view Dates and Prices.
To get the best experience on our website, please consider using:Update Browser