It's your adventure
Why not make it all that you’ve ever dreamed about? There are so many ways to make your travel experience with O.A.T. even more special—from choosing a preferred departure city or exploring more of the world on a trip extension, to breaking up a long flight with our NEW Stopover options. Or, for the ultimate in exclusivity, you could gather a few close friends and create special memories on a private departure. Just let us know, and we’ll make it happen. Here are some of your choices for personalizing your trip …
O.A.T’s team of Adventure Specialists makes every effort to provide you with non-stop flights and acceptable connection times to and from your destination. You also have several other options for personalizing your air itinerary, which include:
- Choose your departure city and airline: We list the most popular gateway cities on our website, but not all of them. If you don’t see yours listed, or there’s one that better suits your needs, let us know. You can also tell us if you have an airline preference and we will try to accommodation your request.
- Depart from one city and return from another: Just because your flight leaves from one city doesn’t mean you have to return there. Maybe you flew out of Boston and wish to visit friends in Los Angeles after your trip is over. Tell us where you want to go and we’ll do our best to get you there.
- Fly the way you want to: We’ll gladly arrange a flight upgrade to business or premium economy class if it’s available. And when you fly economy class, we’ll do our best to see that you get your choice of seating preference or even add a special meal request if you have dietary restrictions or needs.
Beginning with September 2017 departures, we’re pleased to provide you with this new opportunity to break up a lengthy flight, refresh, explore, and perhaps add another stamp to your passport. Plus, starting in 2018, you can arrive early in Auckland to spend more time making your own discoveries. On more than 10 trips to Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific, our new Stopover options feature two- to three-night stays in iconic locales like Hong Kong, Dubai, Auckland, and Amsterdam before you begin your main adventure—or before your pre-trip extension. And, what you decide to do during your Stopover is completely up to you.
All Stopovers include:
- An O.A.T. representative to greet you at the airport upon arrival
- 2-3 nights in a centrally-located hotel with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport transfers
“Break Away” Options
Extend your time abroad and "break away" anywhere you'd like to do more exploring on your own. Or, stay in a connection city before or after your adventure to break up lengthy flights. Stay for a day, a week, or even a month in a favorite locale. Our Adventure Specialists can provide you with information on the accommodations we will use at the beginning of your trip so that you can make your own arrangements. That way, you'll know that you will be exactly where you need to be to meet your group.
Many of our travelers choose to take another trip directly after their first one ends, making it a back-to-back adventure. Think about it: If you’re already overseas, why not see more of the region and avoid the expense and length of another international flight? Some travelers have even taken two or three consecutive trips before returning home—just ask our Adventure Specialists about availability.
Extend your discoveries with pre- or post-trip extensions. Many O.A.T. travelers simply don’t want their trips to end. With an array of pre- and post-trip extensions to choose from, you have the chance to experience more of the places you’ve traveled so far to see. Plus, you may lower your average per-day costs because you’re taking advantage of your already included international airfare.
It’s always enjoyable to share your favorite travel memories with your loved ones—so imagine experiencing these unforgettable moments with those closest to you. With Private Adventures, you can reserve an EXCLUSIVE departure of any O.A.T. adventure with as few as 4-9 travelers. The more friends and family members you invite, the lower the additional cost is.
- Get personal, one-on-one time with your local Trip Leader: Your Trip Leader will be dedicated to your group, offering local insights, adding unique firsthand perspectives, and ensuring each trip is personalized to your group’s needs. They want to make sure your adventure is one to remember.
- Tailor your adventure to your preferences: Spend more time doing what interests your group most at the speed that fits your comfort level. For example, if you’d like to spend more time in a particular destination or plan a special activity, your Trip Leader can help to arrange that for your group.
How will you personalize your dream adventure?
Call us at 1-800-955-1925 to get started — or
Start personalizing these popular adventures:
17 days from $6095
Including international airfare
Please note: Prices shown are per person based on double occupancy. Standard Terms & Conditions apply. Every effort has been made to publish this information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
Call us to reserve your next adventure1-800-955-1925