Explore Cuba with Grand Circle Foundation—at new lower prices!
We’ve reduced prices by up to $800 per couple on 2014 departures of our two unique Cuba programs.
Join Grand Circle Foundation on a memorable journey to meet the Cuban people and discover the island’s natural beauty and rich cultural traditions. You’ll enjoy meetings with the warm and welcoming Cuban people while gaining insights into the island’s colonial history, Afro-Cuban religion, and music and dance traditions. With two distinct itineraries, we reveal Cuba’s culture to you like no one else can—and with our new lower prices, it’s a travel value that no one else can beat.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should visit Cuba with Grand Circle Foundation …
- Choice—we offer two unique, discovery-rich Cuba programs
- Security—Grand Circle Foundation is fully licensed and authorized to offer legal People-to-People cultural travel to Cuba
- Convenience—you can choose from dozens of 2014 departure dates
- Experience—we’ve taken almost 3,000 travelers to Cuba so far
- Success—90%+ of returning participants rated their experience in Cuba with us as “excellent”
- Intimacy—you’ll travel to Cuba in a small group of 12-20 participants
- Value—our wealth of inclusive features (including roundtrip airfare between Miami and Cuba) makes these programs the best value anywhere
- Discovery—enjoy an enhanced itinerary on Cuba: A Bridge Between Cultures in 2014
Remember, the time to visit Cuba is now. We urge you to consider joining us in Cuba while the window of opportunity remains open. Experience all that Cuba has to offer—call Grand Circle Foundation toll-free at 1-855-423-3443 today.
Our two unique Cuba programs in 2014—reduced by up to $800 per couple in 2014
A rare opportunity to visit Eastern Cuba
Our newest program features People-to-People meetings in Havana and two locales steeped in Cuban culture and its revolutionary past—lively Santiago de Cuba and unspoiled Baracoa
Itinerary enhancements on our most popular Cuba program
Our original Cuba program in Havana, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad now features many more cultural discoveries, including Havana locales associated with Ernest Hemingway
New for 2014—Domestic Air Add-Ons now available to Miami
Grand Circle Foundation's People-to-People Programs in Cuba start and end in Miami, Florida. We now offer participants the option of purchasing their airfare to and from Miami directly from us. You can make your own air arrangements to Miami, but we are providing this service as a convenience to our travelers. Not all cities are available on all departures.
DOMESTIC AIR ADD-ONS
Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit*, Houston, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Washington, DC
Denver*, Los Angeles, Minneapolis*, Phoenix*, Portland*, San Diego*, San Francisco*, Seattle*
*Please be advised that Air Add-Ons to Miami are not available from these cities on select departure dates of Cuba: A Bridge Between Cultures. Due to Grand Circle Foundation's policies concerning minimum connection times and airline schedule limitations, passengers would be required to remain overnight in Miami prior to returning to their home cities.
Reservations can only be made through Grand Circle Foundation: 1-855-423-3443
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your departure. (Within 90 days of departure, full payment is due at point of sale.)