Now is the time to explore Cuba
with Grand Circle Foundation
With prices reduced by up to $800 per couple and exciting itinerary enhancements for 2014 & 2015 departures, there’s no better time to visit Cuba than now!
When you join Grand Circle Foundation on a memorable journey to Cuba, you can count yourself among the very few American travelers to meet the gracious Cuban people and experience their rich history and vibrant culture and traditions. You’ll meet and interact with warm and welcoming Cubans while gaining insights into the island’s colonial history, Afro-Cuban religion, and music and dance traditions. We reveal Cuba’s culture to you like no one else can, and with itinerary enhancements and new lower prices, we’ll take you there at a travel value that no one else can beat. Visit Cuba now—and be a part of history.
What is People-to-People
- Our People-to-People program is an educational itinerary focusing on meaningful cultural interactions between Cuban people and American guests.
- It includes interactions with a wide range of Cuban people—from artists, dancers, and musicians to community leaders, children, and seniors.
- To adhere to U.S. government requirements for travel to Cuba, participants are required to actively engage in our full schedule of our People-to-People activities.
- Our People-to-People program is operated entirely by Grand Circle Foundation, and is led by an English-speaking Cuban guide.
- The services of a Grand Circle Foundation representative located in Havana will also be available to you during portions of your program
- Our program is limited to a small group of just 12-20 participants, and is not recommended for people with mobility issues.
Why should you visit Cuba with Grand Circle Foundation?
- Peace of mind—Grand Circle Foundation is fully licensed and authorized to offer legal People-to-People cultural travel to Cuba
- Convenience—you can choose from dozens of 2014 and 2015 departure dates
- Experience—we’ve taken almost 3,000 travelers to Cuba so far
- Success—90%+ of returning participants rated their experience in Cuba with us as “excellent”
- Value—our wealth of inclusive features (including roundtrip airfare between Miami and Cuba) makes this program the best value anywhere
- More discovery—enjoy a variety of itinerary enhancements on 2014 and 2015 departures, including: More meals at Cuba’s new wave of privately-owned restaurants called paladares and visits to many sites associated with Ernest Hemingway
Remember, the time to visit Cuba is now. We urge you to consider joining us in Cuba while the window of opportunity remains open. Experience all that Cuba has to offer—call Grand Circle Foundation toll-free at 1-855-423-3443 today.
Domestic Air Add-Ons Available to Miami
Grand Circle Foundation's People-to-People Program in Cuba starts and ends in Miami, Florida. We now offer participants the option of purchasing their airfare to and from Miami directly from us. You can make your own air arrangements to Miami, but we are providing this service as a convenience to our travelers. Not all cities are available on all departures.
DOMESTIC AIR ADD-ONS
Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit*, Houston, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Washington, DC
Denver*, Los Angeles, Minneapolis*, Phoenix*, Portland*, San Diego*, San Francisco*, Seattle*
*Please be advised that Air Add-Ons to Miami are not available from these cities on select departure dates. Due to Grand Circle Foundation's policies concerning minimum connection times and airline schedule limitations, passengers would be required to remain overnight in Miami prior to returning to their home cities.
Reservations can only be made through Grand Circle Foundation: 1-855-423-3443
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your departure. (Within 90 days of departure, full payment is due at point of sale.)