For me, travel is all about making personal connections—which is why I joined Facebook. I wanted to stay better connected with you, so we could share our passion for exploring the world and the thrill of being part of something bigger than ourselves.
As a passionate traveler, life-long learner, and of course, a wife and mother, I'm committed to doing my part to help make the world a better place. To me, Facebook offers us a fabulous forum to discuss and share our travel experiences; talk about how we give back to the places we travel; tell our family stories; and more. I hope you'll connect with me on Facebook and join the conversation today!
How can we connect on Facebook?
If you’d like to become a “fan” of my Facebook page, simply go to www.facebook.com/HarrietRLewis, and click the “Like” button.
If you’re not a current Facebook member:
- Go to www.facebook.com, where you’ll see a large blue area on the right with the heading “Sign Up.”
- Enter your information, including your birthday (You can decide later whether or not you want this information displayed), and click the “Sign Up” button.
- You’ll then need to confirm your email address: Simply open your email account and click on the link provided by Facebook.
- You can now visit my Facebook page, and click the “Like” button to become a “fan.” When you do so, you are allowing Facebook to post regular updates from my page on your news feed.
- To learn more about what you’re sharing—and who you’re sharing with—on your Facebook page, please review your account’s privacy settings by clicking here.
I invite you to connect with me by visiting my Facebook page.